Positive Discipline Trainer, BA Business and Marketing
I have spent the last 18 years as an owner/operator of two MSAC/AMS-accredited Montessori schools in Idaho. I have a degree in Business with an emphasis on Marketing and Management. I am always amazed by how much I have used what I learned about business when I teach parenting classes! Many of the philosophies are identical. I have taught classes to parents and teachers for the last 10 years as a Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator and am one of the few instructors that has a specialized “Dad’s Class”.
I now consult with schools, businesses, and individuals on subjects ranging from building layout and maximizing profit to staff morale, team building, as well as parenting and marriage coaching. I have worked in the service industry, magazines and advertising, sales, management, human resources, and the operation of schools.
– Staff morale
– Internal and external marketing
– Mission focus
– Client retention and preventing attrition
– In-service training and classroom management
– Meeting with and consulting Boards
– Men’s classes
– Co-ed Men’s Classes
– Concierge Coaching: meet where you want
– Life coaching: discuss parenting, family meetings, marriage, finances, health, or a myriad of other topics
– Coach-employee relations
– Evaluate systems and implement new processes